News and Screenings
- 6 Feburary 2016, 11:30 AM – 1 PM: Pratt Upload: Infrastructural Aesthetics (Panel discussion with Shannon Matterhorn, Nicole Starosielski and Ian Hatcher, organized by Tyler Coburn.)
- 16 January - 8 March 2016: In Search of Thomas Pynchon at Nieuwe Vide, Haarlem
- 27 November 2015: Field Visits at Artist Run Data Center, organized by Dave Young
- 20 October 2015: Field Visits at Milwaukee LGBT Film Festival
- 3 October 2015: Views of a Former Verizon Building at Architeteturas Film Festival, Lisboa
- 12 September 2015 Sous-Veillance, San Francisco
- 10 July 2015: Dirty Looks, New York.
- 18 July 2015: Outfest, Los Angeles.
- 28 May 2015: Serpentine Cinema: Fields Visits for Chelsea Manning, Hackney Picturehouse, London.
- 21 May 2015: LUX: Views of a Former Verizon Building.
- 19 March 2015: Verso Film Club: Field Visits for Chelsea Manning and Space Ghost with Lance Wakeling, Chase Madar, and Alexa O'Brien, New York City
- 19 March 2015: Screening at Evening on the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, with Keller Easterling and Rachel Pimm, Serpentine, London.
- February 2015: New Historical Materialisms, conversations.e-flux.com, curated by David Hodge and Hamed Yousefi.
- Brooklyn Rail reviews Migrating Forms and "Thanks to Apple, Amazon, and the Mall."
- "15 Group Shows Not to Miss," Roberta Smith, New York Times.
- 25 January 2015: Screening at Klaus von Nichtssagend, New York.
- 6 January 2015: Thanks to Apple, Amazon, and the Mall, curated by Brian Droitcur, Klaus von Nichtssagend, New York.
- "Heads in the Cloud," Nick Pinkerton, Artforum.com.
- 14 December 2014: Field Visits for Chelsea Manning World Premiere at BAM's Migrating Forms.
- 28 November 2014: Network Travelogues. A Skype talk at Skogen, organized by Gluey-C.
- Coming Soon: A Klaus_eBook.
- Field Visits for Chelsea Manning selected for Rhizome's 2014 Commission Cycle.
- New release of Art Post-Internet exhibition catalog, Fall 2014.
- 18 October 2014: Screening and artist's talk at Franklin Street Works.
- 6 September — 9 November 2014: It Narratives, Franklin Street Works.
- 1 March — 11 May 2014: Art Post-Internet, Ullens Center for Contemporary Art, Beijing, curated by Karen Archey and Robin Peckham.